- chose one individual or small group that they think played a significant part in 2011/2012 in helping to “re-write” how we think about power, institutions of power and inequality
- used Bloom’s Taxonomy- Levels of Learner Knowledge to fuel their critical inquiry.
- were required to use Twitter to engage with class material outside of class and gradually to engage with their topic through Twitter.
I will be updating this assignment by
- giving more directed prompts for Twitter posts
- giving more demonstrations for using Bloom’s for guiding critical inquiry
- assigning project benchmarks that link directly to in-class learning objectives
- share examples of past student publications to help make a rather abstract assignment more concrete and inspiring